- 2014 Theme: “Coal – Our Heritage.”
- We are currently accepting applications for food, commercial, and craft booths. See the “Contact” link for more information.
- Click on the Hazard Perry Tourism link to find more information on where to stay and what to do during your visit.
- Be sure to stop by and have your pictures made with the General Lee and other Dukes of Hazzard cars that will be displayed on Main St. on Friday and Saturday of the festival. They will also be in the parade. Click here to see pictures of the cars!
- NEW ATTRACTION this year is magician Mark Comley and we are very excited about his upcoming family and children oriented shows! He will be set up in the parking lot between Hazard Insurance and Home Lumber bridge and will perform shows at various times throughout each day of the festival. You can visit his website www.markcomleymagic.com to see pictures or more detailed info.
- 2014 BGF Digital Scavenger Hunt with a $500 cash prize! Stop by the Black Gold Novelty booth located in the picnic shelter next to City Hall on Thursday, September 18 beginning at 9:00 a.m. to receive the clues! You will need a Twitter account to participate and tag all the photos of each clue you find to @fest_gold. Use #blackgoldhazardky
Visitors since March 26, 2013